Langsung ke konten utama

EDUPASSION


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DIALOGUE SUGESSTION & OFFER

Theme : Recruitment new members of extra curricular program In the chat room two students talk ... B : "Hey, how are you?" L : "Hi, I'm fine, how about you?" B : "I'm fine too." B : "Oh well, did you know that we will soon be recruiting new members in our extracurricular activities?" L : "Oh yeah when are we going to recruit new members?" B : "Maybe next week." L : "Oh, is there a task, I want to help recruit new members?" B : "Maybe you can make a Google form for their personal data?" L : "OK, no problem, I'll try later." B : "Alright if you need anything, let me know" L : "Ok" B : "See you soon! " L : "See you!"

PROCEDURE VIDEO

  How To Open WhatsApp On a Laptop Hallo all!  My name is Siska Adelia Putri i'm from eleven sosial two.  Today I want to share about "How to open WhatsApp on Laptop".  So let's watch the video below!! Thank you for watching <3

Forest fire in Kalimantan (video presentation)

This is Video Presentation About our recount text (factual text) The title 'Forest Fire in Kalimantan' By Groups 1 1. Irelandia Desti 2. Jasmine Fadia 3. M. Bagja Darmawan 4. M. Kautszar R 5. Muhtariva 6. Siska Adelia Putri 7. Zakia Balqis